Thursday, November 19, 2020

Blog #11 - EOTO What Did I Learn? pt.2

In class, we heard many presentations covering many different topics such as awareness, mediasphere, theories, and policy. One thing in particular that caught my eye is how influential political influencers such as Trevor Noah and Ben Shapiro are. 

Before I heard this presentation, I knew that some of these influencers created controversy based on things that they said but I had no idea how much more public opinion came out because of them. People hearing things that some of these influencers say annoy people and cause them to state their opinions whether they may be controversial or not. One of my personal favorite influencers is Trevor Noah because his show is on comedy central. In today's heated political climate it is always nice to have a laugh about things going on whether you agree with what he is saying or not. Other political influencers I like are Bill Mahr and John Oliver because of the comedic spins they put onto their shows as well. I've never been the biggest political person but these shows make it easier to understand what is going on due to the comedic spins they put onto their shows and views. 

Politics are the talk of the country and the world today. United States politics not only have effects here in the states but all over the world. The political influencers throughout the country not only make their voices heard to many but cause others to make their voices heard as well and that is what makes America great today.











No comments:

Post a Comment